ONLINE HOLDS THROUGH THE SWAN WEBSITE
In order to make holds through the SWAN website, you must have an active library card.
1. ~ In order to begin, please follow this link to the SWAN Libraries Catalog.
2. ~ Next please click on the Login button at the top middle of the screen.
3. ~ After clicking on the Login button, please input your Library Card Number which is on the back of your library card.
4. ~ Next please input your PIN number for your library card.
5. ~ Go to the search bar and input the name of the book or the subject matter you wish to look up
6. ~ Click Place Hold on the book or media that you wish to get delivered.
7. ~ Choose the library you want to pick it up and then you're done. On average, it takes three days for an item to arrive at your pickup library once it's available